The winter storms are not yet over. Just when the temperatures were rising out of the teens, there is news of yet another storm heading this way. So I decided to stay home, warm and work on my Meme. I've been tagged by lovely Sri of Daavat about Five Things you Don't Know about Me. Here goes my list:
- I was constantly teased about my name when I was young. So much so that I wanted to change my name. But now, I'm glad I didn't!
- I have a sweet tooth. As my family and friends will vouch, I love sweet things whether it's a Cadbury's chocolate or homemade payesh.
- I like the smell of freshly cooked/baked goodies whether it's a cake or oven poached seabass. It's delicious!
- My rotis never turn out round! It doesn't matter the consistency of the dough, once I start rolling, they develop a mind of their own. But I haven't given up... yet.
- I want to bake fresh bread for breakfast once. I haven't attempted it as yet, but will soon!