April 29, 2008

Spring is here!

Even though it has become a little cold over the weekend, it's hard to shake the feeling 'Spring is here'. Everything is blooming, people look happier and the ducks and geese are back at river near the apartment. Here are some pictures from around the apartment complex.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And almost to the cue, my taste buds are demanding fresh fruits and veggies. I saw these fresh oranges in the store and couldn't resist picking a couple. The pictures are my entry for Jugalbandi's monthly photo event - Click:Au Naturel, but I need help to decide which picture to send as the entry. Please leave your comments and help me choose :)

My entry for Click!

Photobucket



Photobucket

UPDATE: Based on the comments, here are the results on the two pictures:
Picture 1: 6 votes
Picture 2: 4 votes
Both: 5 votes
Thank you everyone. I appreciate your help. I am sending the first orange picture for Click: Au Naturel event.

16 comments:

  1. Both pictures are bright and beautiful but the second one (close-up) is a very unusual one. That would be my pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring has Sprung alright :D Nice pics, I would say the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. both look too good..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both look good. But I prefer the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the two oranges together...but all the pics are nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:14 AM

    Both pics are beautiful. The second one is different though.
    But I like the colors in the first

    sandeepa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mandira, lovely pics and a nice entry for the click event

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mandira, your springtime photos are lovely :) I like both your orange pics, bu I'm partial to the second -- really interesting indeed!

    BTW been having a tough time leaving you a comment lately -- the word verif. is being awful finicky! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures Mandira...the concept of the 2nd picture is nice but the colours in the 1st one are better...wait, did I confuse you even more ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. second for sure...i like the different perspective. lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes those photos are wonderful!!
    I liked the first one better. Its got the wow factor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos. We had a Summer heat for a while here which made my allergy flare up but it cooled down to 60s today!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the first one better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. aamar mone hoye 1st ta , real color eseche ..
    although all the pics are so refreshing to see ...
    hugs and smiles
    jaya

    ReplyDelete
  15. joyeeta10:01 PM

    Simply breathtaking pictures...loved the green hue in the first one, in bangla we call it "kochi kola paata'r rong"!!

    Makes any day bright...:)
    Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to Ahaar. We have been cooking and posting recipes for more than 6 years now. I love to hear from you, all your comments and feedback. Please keep it coming. I will also try to answer any questions you have in the comments.

Happy browsing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...