November 17, 2008

A-2 Farmer's Market #10

It's become cold and we've had more than the first snowfall. So you can imagine how much I was was looking forward to the Saturday Farmer's Market.

aa#10

I got delicious Butternut Squash with which I made delicious soup. I also picked up cauliflower and there were cucumber. I couldn't let them pass by, so got three of them to remind me of summer :) There were some fresh daikon radish, cilantro, chives, beetroots, potatoes, tomatoes, and onions. With all the delicious veggies to cook, I was ready to face the snow for another week.

13 comments:

  1. I love markets, here we have on wenesdays and saturdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You new blog look is really awesome and neat! Enjoy your fresh veggies:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by, first time here you have a awesome kitchen... I cant stop thinking what you will be cooking with those veggies... Waiting for you to post the recipes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) there's always a way to enjoy weekends, isn't there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandira,
    Enjoy these fresh veggies and the great season out there..
    borof porle chobi dekhio , amaader jonne to golpo katha hoye gheche...
    hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy veggie cooking!

    We have some awards for you at our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, winter is the time to eat some fresh veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got a nice bounty. Endless possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Farmer's markets are so soothing to the soul! I am so glad you found veggies to face the pending snow:).

    ReplyDelete
  11. i do love ur new look!! ur farmers markets looks sooo appetising!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the look of those veggies. And I notice that you've changed your template.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to Ahaar. We have been cooking and posting recipes for more than 9 years now. We love to hear from you -- your comments and feedback. Please keep it coming.
Happy browsing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...