June 20, 2009

A-2 Farmer's Market # 12

a2#12

The A-2 Farmer's Market series is back! I have been going to the Farmer's Market for the last few weeks, but have somehow didn't get around to taking pics on time. So today before I left for the Farmer's Market, I left the camera on the table to remind me when I got back.

The weather's wonderful, and the farmer's market was packed as usual. I browsed different vendors and found that only one was selling tomatoes. So I picked a few from there. And along the way I also got some cucumbers, squash flowers, zucchini, thai chilli pepper plants and some flowers.

I also got my order in for some chicken.

Now I am off to fry some of those squash flowers today. With the next batch, I am going to try stuffing. Any suggestions?

Here are the previous ones from last year:
Farmer's Market #1
Farmer's Market #2
Farmer's Market #3
Farmer's Market #4
Farmer's Market #5
Farmer's Market #6
Farmer's Market #7
Farmer's Market # 8, #9
Farmer's Market #10
Farmer's Market #11

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a creative post! Squash blossoms...I never seen them before! Looks great...and fried is a such a novel idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Purple Foodie, Malar I hope to have more pictures next week.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to Ahaar. We have been cooking and posting recipes for more than a decade now. We love to hear from you -- your comments and feedback. Please keep it coming.
Happy browsing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...