June 29, 2015

Ahaar is turning nine!

Bring out the streamers, balloons and face painting (yes, we're into that now a days). And don't forget the cake. Our little blog is turning nine.

We are so happy that this repository of recipes and memories is still going strong. To celebrate we are giving away some cookbooks through out the week. I will post a picture of the cookbook every day.

All you have to do is leave a comment either on the blog (ahaar.blogspot.com) or on the facebook page (facebook.com/ahaarblog) to tell us how you found us.

Thank you for your love, comments, shares, likes and lessons. We grow each day, and have enjoyed every year of the journey.

Here is today's book - Perfect Tapas. Published by Parragon, this book has a selection of the very best tapas recipes to inspire you.

Year 1
Year 2
Year 3
Year 4
Year 5
Year 6
Year 7
Year 8


  1. Two years ago I found your blog in Google while searching a recipe and since them I am a follower of Ahaar...

    1. Thanks Amrita! We love hearing from our readers and friends.

  2. Heaty Congratulations Mandira. :-) Nine years is such an awesome number.

    Cheers to many more and I hope to win atleast one of the books!


    1. Good luck Siri :) I am adding your name to the raffle. Thank you for stopping by.

  3. I've been exploring your site since I found the giveaway. I'm so glad I found it!! If I'm not too late please add me.

    1. Absolutely, adding you name in Day 1 as well. Best wishes.

  4. Ahaar er jonmodine onek shubheccha Mandira! Wishing many more happy returns.
    Boi r jonne try korchi na ... shudhu bolte chai je i am glad I found you and Ahaar.

    1. Thank you Sharmila. Blogging has given me friends like you who encourage and inspire me every day.

  5. Mandira congrats on the blog turning 9! I I was away on vacation so I couldn't send you the wishes. I think your blog is pretty cool, reflects your personality. How you mange it with 2 kids and a job is beyond me. Congrats and keep going.


Hello and welcome to Ahaar. We have been cooking and posting recipes for more than a decade now. We love to hear from you -- your comments and feedback. Please keep it coming.
Happy browsing.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...